Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Have Some Spanish Wine With Your Spanish Cheese This Summer


Wine: Zarate 2008 Albarino

When/Where tasted: Had it at my house during a trial run of my wine game.

Relationships and Wine Rating ™: 6 = This is a person with qualities. Funny
maybe. A good conversationalist; has a little Yin to go with your Yang.
You?re dating, a bit, but not exclusively. This is one of those interesting
wines, enjoyable when the mood strikes.

Price: You can find this wine for about $26

Comments: This wine went great with my Garlic Shrimp and Asian Cabbage Stir
Fry recipe.

If you're interested in experiencing this fine Spanish wine or telling me
about a recipe that you've paired with this wine, I'd love to about it!
Post them down below, call me directly @ (908) 580-WINE or send me an email
@ info [at] wine-ingwithgrae.com

0 comments: