Thursday, August 19, 2010

Argentinian Wine and Del Frisco' steak -- Great Combo!

Wine: 2005 Magdalena Toso from Mendoza, Argentina


Relationships and Wine Rating ™: 7 = These are interesting wines, extremely enjoyable, especially when you're in the mood.

Comments: The atmosphere contributed to the high score… So far the best steak I've had in NYC, yes I prefer their steak to Peter Lugers' steak... Del Frisco's has some of the most super savvy sommeliers in New York City (these women know their juice!)


To ensure an amazing experience ask for Jessica, Meghan or Crystal.

When you go to Del Frisco's (1221 6th Ave), I would love to hear about your experience! And please say hello for me!

Post them down below, call me directly @ (908) 580-WINE or send me an email at info@wine-ingwithgrae.com

0 comments: